Chicago Evangelism Conference 2010 / May 10 - 11, 2010 / Holiday Inn Chicago Hotel
Translated by Choi, Sung-ahn
You Must Be Healed to Save Yourselves (John 20:11-12, 23)
Our biggest problem is lethargy. Our powerlessness causes problems at church. About 80% of the churches of the world need their basic necessities met through outside aid. This lethargy also is a cause of spiritual problems.
(1) Physical diseases: Exercise will get rid of most physical problems.
(2) Mental diseases: One cannot hide this consciously. It is so simple, but the problem gets only worse because people go about trying to solve the problem the wrong way.
(3) Spiritual diseases: These problems are connected to spiritual problems. But you simply need to set aside a time to pray before God, once a day.
Which part of the brain controls memory? All our thoughts and experiences are passed through the pineal gland. This is what we need to heal. If good thoughts go into our minds, the brain will produce melatonin. Otherwise, the brain will produce norepinephrine (noradrenalin) when bad thoughts penetrate into our minds. Your blood vessels will be constrained, which causes many negative effects against the body. Your brain will output what you input. If there was much negative input, simply place more positive input. If unbelief is the input, the output will also be unbelief.
Mark 1:35 says that Jesus prayed early in the morning in the mountain. First of all, mountain hiking is a great exercise, and He filled His mind with the thoughts of saving the world. Ps. 5:3 also talks about praying early in the morning. Most people hold fast onto their mental or psychological problems, e.g. clutching onto their scars, which only create more toxins. People need to first untangle themselves from their scars and replace those scars with spiritual elements. For example, be thankful that your pastor is strange because you have something to pray about.
Another important factor in our bodily functions is deep breathing exercises in the lower abdomen. Dan. 6:10, Acts 13:1-4, and Acts 16:13, 16, 25 says that Daniel and Paul set aside time to pray. God has already given us the spiritual strength to lead an era. Thus, input faith into yourselves because that is what problems are for.
1. Saving yourself
(1) The seven Remnants understood these principles.
(2) Heroes of faith in Hebrews 11
(3) Three characteristics of the people
① One day, your time schedule will come. As long as you have poison in your heart, the time will come when you perish. But if you have faith in your heart, God's works will take place.
② Significant incidents will arise. Fill your heart with the thoughts to save the United States and those thoughts will bring about great works you won't even comprehend.
③ This will lead to the answer of uniqueness.
(4) The Early Church
① The Early Christians place Acts 1:1-8 into their hearts.
② They found time to be supplied with spiritual strength (Acts 1:12-14). You are saved children of God. You are a universe that can save our world. Thus, nothing is a problem.
③ Acts 2:1-47 is manifested
(5) God's Word is fulfilled, evangelism takes place, and you realize what prayer is. Input faith into your heart, and don't allow unbelief to enter.
Most of us clutch onto scars, or are stubborn. Stubbornness only makes the heart callous. So, let go of what it is you are holding onto and allow the Word to work inside your heart.
2. There are those who are lost in religion and idolatry.
Though they do not have the Gospel, people of other religions are more successful in gathering people than those with the Gospel because they understand the spiritual laws I mentioned in the introduction. Dispose the toxins, and plant the Word and faith into your heart. You need to set aside some time to speak with God.
3. The next generation
You must fill the brains of our children with the things of God.
1. True happiness
2. The most important factor in fulfilling God's plan is the Kingdom of God in your everyday living and your field.
3. Angels deliver all of our prayers to the Throne.
You must practice the principles in the introduction first, in order to relay this to the next generation.
Healing the Church (Acts 2:1)
Healing ourselves is most important. We don't know why nothing is really working for us, even though God has given us everything it takes to save the world. We may live carelessly, but God is providing us with accurate answers.
1. What is placed into your soul (three factors)
The food you eat will determine your physical condition. What goes into your soul is extremely important.
(1) Physical body: Good food and exercise will take care of your body.
① Mental state: What is placed into your heart will bear fruit. If you harbor wrath, it will slowly snowball and you will find yourself drowning in this wrath, unable to escape. The same goes for your scars.
② Spiritual state : I practice prayer in deep breathing exercises, which can exercise all these aspects of our being. These three aspects make up the human being. You need strength in body, mind, and spirit to overcome hardships, scars, and depression, and the only way to get strength is to work out all three aspects of your being. Find the time to be supplied with your spiritual strength.
① Synergy and antagonism: God's plan is in humans interacting with each other, but there is also his special plan when we separate. When magnets push each other apart, force is created. There are people with whom you will work well, but others which you will not seem to fit so well with. However, remember that God set great principles on either side. The Pharisees were the exact opposite of the Early Christians, but the Pharisees, though they later perished, worked against the Christians to fulfill God's plan.
② Power & frequencies: Faith will bring about power, and this power will be emitted through you to the field.
(3) Our faith is taken to God's throne. Rev. 8:3-5 and Eph. 5:2 says that our prayers are taken to God, and both verses mention "incense," which is Christ. If you let go of all things and take hold of Christ, you will be able to communicate with the Throne directly. Once you realize this, you understand what "Darakbang (Mark's upper room)" means. We must have healing to have this take place. But most of us are off to a wrong start from the get go because of what we already have in our hearts. Many of us have poison in our hearts. There is no good in crying out to the Lord when your heart is filled with "toxin."
The church is a place of synergy, through which God's power is emitted to save the field. If you just find yourselves, you will see great works take place. While I experienced this blessing, God established our church, the Remnant movement, and the Business Missions movement.
2. What to enjoy: the blessings that God gives to the gathered church
(1) If you enjoy this blessing, Acts 2:1-4 will be fulfilled.
(2) There were plans for people from Rome (Acts 2:10). If people in the US hold onto the covenant, God's work will be manifested.
(3) Acts 2:17 says that you will see the future and will dream dreams. From this point on, the message comes to life. Then, when problems come, you will find peace. When this power of peace affects the parish, the congregation will be strengthened. I often see how laymen do not place the message of blessing in their hearts.
(4) Acts 2:41 says that when the above happens, "3,000 disciples" will be found. If we go into the mystery of number 1, we will be healed of our lethargy. We will be healed of every kind of disease. We all want to do well, but we cannot because we do not have the power. But just as the cells in our body are renewed regularly, we as people change all the time. There is hope for you, no matter how weak or feeble you may be.
(5) Then, the answers of Acts 2:41-47 will come.
3. What to find (field church)
(1) The "one body" theology: Once we receive the answers mentioned above, we will realize that we are all one body. This is not about dragging people to church or forcing people to stay in your church. If the finger hurts, no one cuts off the finger to get rid of the pain. Paul understood what it means to consider every single person to be a part of one body. This is why we must be willing to accept people back, no matter what they did wrong, because there is no need to keep poison in your heart.
(2) The miracle of oneness will occur.
(3) The answer of lay leaders will come.
(4) Then, the answer of the laymen's field will be manifest.
(5) Then, the message of your pastor's pulpit will come to life.
Once you find healing through the mystery of strengthening the body, mind and soul, you will find that you are empowered, no matter how powerless you may have been.
1. We only need to do what we are supposed to do. There are still too many people who live in affliction but are unable to find the answers to their spiritual problems.
2. Once we realize what it is we are supposed to do, we will find what is necessary.
3. Then, we will discover what is absolute.
Some people say that we do not need to evangelize, even though they have never even visited the 4,000-plus colleges in the United States. But Jesus told us to evangelize, to go out to preach. Churches are dying away because pastors and elders do not do what they should obviously be doing. Just helping your church members find their personal prayer topics would solve most of your problems in the church. If you think about what your pastors actually need, and pray for them, most of the issues in the church will be solved.
All this is done by God's grace because people are fallible by default. We do not do the Lord's work because we have the power, but because we are thankful. I pray that you would truly be blessed to save the United States.
[출처] Chicago Evangelism Conference 2010|작성자 darakwen