Even if You Do This, I Rather…
- Why do Children of God suffer instead of enjoying their authority outside of their identity?
1. Special privileges of conquering heaven (Spiritual World)
(Mt.)11:12 – From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing , and forceful men lay hold of it.
2. Special privileges of conquering the world (Physical World)
1. Fundamental Problems
1) Unexpected problems came upon Job, the greatest person in Asia
(1) In one day he lost all of his possessions.
(2) In one day he lost all of his children.
(3) Had painful sores all over his body
(4) Did not shake in the midst of his wife and did not curse God.
2) While Job did not talk for 7 friends, he opened his mouth first when his 3 friends came.
3) Advice from his friend Eliphaz (Job 4, 5)
- Job. 5:7
- Job. 5:8
- Job. 5:17
- Job. 5:16
- Advice from his friend did not comfort Job.
4) The answers from Job(Job 6:1~13)
(1) Job. 6:2
(2) Job. 6:9
(3) Job. 6:10 People of Covenant
-Then I would still have this consolation – my joy in unrelenting pain – that I had not denied the words of the Holy One
2. Even if you do this, I Rather…
1) My Reality
- Have sufferings unknown to others
-Heart to give up on life and to let everything go and leave
2) We need to have the power to overcome our reality
- Life of Christ
- Power of Christ
- Witness of Christ
(1) One to correctly understand the gospel
- Power of the Gospel
- Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” (Mt. 16:16)
(2) Find God’s plan in the Midst of sufferings
- Value of the Gospel
1) Habakkuk - hab. 3:16~19
2) Dan. 3:8~18 - Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego
3) Paul - 2Cor. 11
- Understand the gospel correctly, Experience the Gospel, Enjoy the Gospel.
- Pulpit Message, Prayer Journal, receive the filling of the Holy Spirit through 24 hour prayer.